Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Typical Breakfast! Aug Theme Day

    IHOP (International House of Pancakes) is one of the places we like to go and eat breakfast. We ate here quite a bit when my daughter worked here!

Please visit the other Daily Photo Blogs to see other Typical Breakfast! around the world! Thanks for coming!
Posted by Picasa

Saint Paul (MN), USA - Bellefonte (PA), USA - Menton, France - Monte Carlo, Monaco - New York City (NY), USA - Tel Aviv, Israel - Hyde, UK - Port Angeles (WA), USA - Mainz, Germany - Stockholm, Sweden - Paderborn, Germany - Singapore, Singapore - Haninge, Sweden - Nottingham, UK - Ampang (Selangor), Malaysia - Manila, Philippines - Boston (MA), USA - Seoul, Korea - Singapore, Singapore - Joplin (MO), USA - Chandler (AZ), USA - Paris, France - Sequim (WA), USA - Greenville (SC), USA - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Boston (MA), USA - Chennai, India - Madison (WI), USA - Baton Rouge (LA), USA - Toulouse, France - Seattle (WA), USA - Mexico (DF), Mexico - La Antigua, Guatemala - Selma (AL), USA - Wassenaar (ZH), Netherlands - Albuquerque (NM), USA - Cleveland (OH), USA - San Diego (CA), USA - Lubbock (TX), USA - Jakarta, Indonesia - Sheki, Azerbaijan - Sydney, Australia - Mumbai, India - Seoul, South Korea - Cottage Grove (MN), USA - Cypress (TX), USA - Saarbrücken, Germany - Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina - New Orleans (LA), USA - Budapest, Hungary - Kyoto, Japan - Tokyo, Japan - Austin (TX), USA - Singapore, Singapore - Villigen, Switzerland - Montréal (QC), Canada - Stayton (OR), USA - Melbourne, Australia - Silver Spring (MD), USA - Moscow, Russia - Springfield (MO), USA - Inverness (IL), usa - Arlington (VA), USA - Cologne (NRW), Germany - Anderson (SC), USA - Oslo, Norway - Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation - Manila, Philippines - Kajang (Selangor), Malaysia - Maple Ridge (BC), Canada - Bandung (West Java), Indonesia - Stavanger, Norway - Bastia, France - Hong Kong, China - Wailea (HI), USA - St. Louis (MO), USA - Chicago (IL), USA - Rabaul, Papua New Guinea - Sydney, Australia - Bucaramanga (Santander), Colombia - Kansas City (MO), USA - Grenoble, France - Paris, France - Evry, France - Saigon, Vietnam - Prague, Czech Republic - Cape Town, South Africa - Brookville (OH), USA - Brussels, Belgium - San Diego (CA), USA - Wellington, New Zealand - Newcastle (NSW), Australia - Saint Louis (MO), USA - Sharon (CT), USA

30 comments:

  1. I went to one of those when I stayed in the US. Put it this way....the typical breakfast lasted til about 3pm! HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    I wonder how many kinds of pancakes are served there!


    p/s it's not horseradish, but white radish eg like Daikon and it is saltish as it is preserved. :-)

    Happy Theme Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy theme day, Neva. I tried to find what the theme was on City daily photo blog but couldn't find the information.....

    I love pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. la maison du "pancake", humm cela doit être superbe. Bon theme du mois


    the house of the “pancake”, humm that must be superb. Good topic of the month

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy breakfast neva - I love pancakes and like the topping to be simple - lemon and sugar for sweeet and mushroom for savoury. I'm easy to please.
    Do you think they'd do a home delivery to PNG???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pancakes are much more important there, it seems, would be a good change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what fun! I haven't been to an iHop in years, don't even know where to find one, but I remember that their buckwheat pancakes were good & filling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good with loads of choices of pancakes. So typical too I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pancakes to ruin my diet "intentions"; NO Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm...PANCAKE,love it but only the sweet one,please!

    Happy theme day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pancakes are nice for breakfast and are filling.

    Brookville Daily Photo-Theme Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, yes, the IHOP. We hardly ever went to the one in Buffalo Grove when we lived there, it was so busy on weekends. I do miss the Illinois pancake houses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to eat at IHOP! We usually get a sampler type b'fast that has a bit of everything. I like to sample all the different syrup flavors.
    This is the first I've heard of this b'fast day. It's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pancakes and eggs are my favorite. The eggs look so nicely done. And I wish I could stop starring at the thick pancake with the thick chocolate/ blueberry?? topping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is truly an international chain; when my grandkids are "picky" about food in Puerto Vallarta, guess where we eat?! Don't recall if it's truly a part of the chain, but it sure is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We never go out for breakfast, in the netherlands it is not so usual, but sometimes when we eat outdoor we take them for........diner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell you the truth my significant other really loves to have a breakfast in this place every weekend. But for me they serve really too much for a breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Being a college student, IHoP is a place I know too well. Where else can you go to get pancakes and coffee at 3 in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love IHOP. Good thing there isn't one here, or I would be eating breakfast out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. must be a great place for pancakes yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's been a long time since I've had pancakes, though I have made crepes that were too thick, so maybe those count! I like mine with jam or maple syrup. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pancakes... that brings back good memories, actually! The first one always went to the dog, so we always made sure it wasn't too big.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like IHop but there are not any in our neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Once in a while I love to eat pancakes for breakfast, especially before going hiking. I've never been to any IHOP. I should defintely try.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Theme Day!! Glad that someone else enjoys pancakes. I have visited an IHOP when I was in the US and although I enjoyed the pancakes, I really missed my maple syrup!! When you come to Canada, not only will you have to get some Tim Hortons coffe but you need to have it with some Timbits (donut holes).

    Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol! I hated pancakes as a child but now I absolutely love them. IHOP is so familiar to me as it is where I have a lot of my breakfasts whenever I'm in the USA. The portions are huge though...perfect for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped in!